These no bake energy bites make for the perfect snack or sweet tooth satisfier. But just like anything, enjoy in moderation – these little guys are hard to resist and add up quickly!
No Bake Energy Bites
- 1 cup (dry) oatmeal
- 2/3 cup toasted coconut flakes
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup ground flaxseed or wheat germ
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips (optional)
- 1/3 cup honey or maple syrup
- 1 Tbsp. chia seeds (optional)
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- Stir all ingredients together in a medium bowl until thoroughly mixed.
- Let chill in the refrigerator for half an hour.
- Once chilled, roll into balls of whatever size you would like – 1″ works well.
- Store in an airtight container and keep refrigerated for up to 1 week.
Makes 20 – 25 energy bites.