A recipe post from the series “Yessica’s Yummies”, by Yessica Saez.
This is a super quick and easy protein cookie recipe made with oats. They are really moist, have a distinct banana-raisin taste, and are naturally sweet. These cookies make a great pre and post-workout snack.
Banana Raisin Protein Cookies
- 2 cups quick oats
- 2 eggs
- 2 medium ripe bananas, mashed
- 2 scoops of vanilla whey protein powder
- 3/4 cup raisins
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp nutmeg
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, beat all ingredients (except raisins) with an electric mixer on a medium speed until creamy.
- Fold raisins into mixture.
- Scoop out mixture with a spoon onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for 12 – 15 minutes.
- Cool for 5 minutes on a cooling rack.
Vanilla whey protein powder can be found at the grocery store, but we also sell Poliquin brand protein at Piranha. You can order a tub at our front desk.