A recipe post from the series, “Yessica’s Yummies” by Yessica Saez.
Banana Raisin Oats Protein Pancakes
- 2 cups oats (uncooked)
- 2 small bananas mashed
- 2 scoops vanilla whey protein powder
- 1 cup raisins
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 tsp salt (optional)
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- In a large bowl, beat almond milk and protein powder on medium speed with an electric mixer until creamy.
- Add eggs, oats and vanilla extract. Mix well.
- Add cinnamon, salt, banana, and raisins. Mix well.
- Heat a greased skillet on medium heat.
- Pour 1/4 cup of batter on skillet for each pancake. Cook on the first side until bubble form on the top (about 3 minutes), then flip and cook other side until brown.
- Serve immediately.
You can use strawberries or your favorite fruit, Greek yogurt and nuts for a healthy topping. Whey protein can be found at the grocery store, but we also sell it at Piranha. Ask the front desk for details.