A recipe from the series, “Yessica’s Yummies”, by Yessica Saez.
Baked Turkey Spinach Meatballs
- 4 garlic cloves
- 1/2 medium onion cut into chunks
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 1/2 cup chopped spinach
- 2 egg whites
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 1 1/2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp coconut aminos
- 1 tbsp ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 tbsp Mrs. Dash seasoning blend
- 1 tbsp paprika
- Coconut flour
- Sea salt
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line a rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil and set aside.
- Pulse garlic cloves in a food processor until minced. Add onion and pulse until minced again.
- Scrape the mixture into a large bowl with turkey, egg whites, olive oil, cilantro and spinach. Season with coconut aminos, black pepper, Mrs. Dash seasoning blend, paprika and salt.
- Roll mixture into balls about 2 inches in size. Dredge the meatballs in the coconut flour.
- Place onto prepared baking sheet. Bake for 25 minutes or until golden brown and no longer pink in the center.