I have said it before – anything with bacon is a grand slam in my book! This recipe is a great side for any meal.
Mushroom Bacon Stuffed Sweet Potato
- 1 medium sweet potato
- 1/2 cup diced mushrooms
- 1/4 cup diced bacon
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- Goat cheese crumbles (optional)
- Preheat over to 375 degrees.
- Bake sweet potato for 45 minutes (or until soft).
- Saute mushrooms, bacon and garlic in a greased skillet until golden brown.
- Slice sweet potato down the middle and stuff with mix.
- Sprinkle goat cheese crumbles on top.
This recipe is courtesy of Yessica Saez. She paired her sweet potato with a sweet and spicy salmon. Click herefor the recipe.