Looking to spice things up in the kitchen? This salmon recipe is easy, healthy and savory!
Sweet & Spicy Salmon
- 1 salmon filet
- 1/8 cup honey
- 2-3 tablespoons Mrs. Dash Southwest Chipotle Seasoning Blend
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- Preheat a heavy skillet over medium heat for 3 minutes.
- Place salmon in skillet and increase heat to medium-high.
- Cook for 5 minutes or until golden brown.
- In a bowl, mix honey, chipotle seasoning and lemon juice.
- Pour glaze over the salmon and cook for another 5 – 10 minutes.
This recipe is courtesy of Yessica Saez. She paired her salmon with a mushroom-bacon stuffed sweet potato.Click here for the recipe.