Introducing Piranha’s Buzz Feed, where we post buzz-worthy articles each week to help you keep up with the hottest health and fitness trends. Don’t waste time searching for the news – it’s right here on Piranha’s Buzz Feed!
- Exercising for Healthier Eyes via The New York Times
- Sports Bras for All Body Types via Health
- What Jennifer Aniston Really Eats for Breakfast via Women’s Health Magazine
- Fruits and Veggies You’ve Been Eating Wrong via Women’s Health Magazine
- Foods that Help You Get in Shape via Fox News
Now that you have your news online, stay in shape online with Piranha Fitness On Demand! Try your first 30 days for only $1!