Get Your Ass in Gear
This is a music-inspired, 45-minute indoor cycle ride that targets your
entire body. Not only will you climb hills, tap back, and use dumbbells
to sculpt the upper body, but you’ll ride to some of the hottest
music out there. Get your ass in gear with our Piranha Cycle classes.
- Burns an average of 400-600 calories
- Low impact and intense cardiovascular workout
- Increased muscular endurance
- Lowers stress levels
- What can I expect for my first ride?
Arrive 5-10 minutes before your ride starts so that we can get you checked
in, your bike set up, and your shoe rentals issued (if you don’t
own cycle shoes). We have support staff that will assist you with all
of this. We provide dumbbells, a towel, and a refillable alkaline water station.
- How much do shoe rentals cost?
- What type of cleats do your bikes support?
Look Delta and SPD
- Why is this different than riding a bike in the gym?
The music and the community! We rock out to a club grade sound system with
30 other riders surrounding you. If that doesn’t motivate you then
our phenomenal instructors are sure to do the trick.
Have additional questions? Call our front desk at (979) 596-5633, or
visit our gym
in College Station today!