Interval Workouts for Better Fitness & Health
High-intensity interval training is one of the best ways to get in shape.
This circuit-based class will use bodyweight exercises in combination
with medicine balls, battle ropes, slam balls, & resistance bands
to get you shredded and in the best shape of your life!
- Burn a lot of calories in a short amount of time
- Increase metabolism so that you can burn calories all day
- Lose fat, not muscle
- Community and teamwork will keep you going!
- I am a beginner, is this a class for me?
Absolutely! We tailor all of our classes for everyone. Take this one baby
step at a time and watch yourself grow as you keep coming!
- Is this class outside?
You’ll be both, inside and outside.
- What do I need to bring to this class?
Water bottle (we have a delicious alkaline water station for refills),
some type of cross-training tennis shoe, and a hustle spirit!
- Can I do this class if I have injuries?
Yes. As always, listen to your doc. We are trained and here to modify for
your injuries anytime you need it. Just make sure you communicate your
injuries to your trainer prior to class.
Learn more about our
at (979) 596-5633 if you have questions.